Entire territory Home / Discover the area / Tourist locations / all files of Scandiano in Scandiano

all files of Scandiano

Scandiano Railway Station
Public out-of-town and railway transport services
Mi Muovo in bici
Bike Sharing Hire Service
Taxi Service in Scandiano
Province Map
Scandiano
It is a very important productive-economic center, situated where the hills meet the plain, and was one of the oldest human settlements in the province
Ferri Agostino Private Collection
Private collection of objects of daily use with several sections: agricultural tools, from the kitchen to the countryside. Interesting collection dedicated to the profession of barber, magazines and books about local history.
Church of Santa Maria Vergine
Dedicated originally to the Virgin Mary and subsequently to Our Lady of the Assumption, the church is mentioned among those existing in the province in the year 1000.
Church of the Cappuccini
In 1622, the Marquis Ottavio Thiene donated four biolche of land to the Capuchin friars to be used for building a church dedicated to St. Anthony of Padua with adjacent monastery.
Archpresbyterate Church of the Nativity of Blessed Mary Virgin - Santa Maria Parish Church
The parish church, named after the Nativity of the Virgin Mary, has a tripartite façade surmounted by a large curved pediment.
Church of San Giuseppe
The church was built in the first half of the 16th century outside the castle walls on the site of a small chapel officiated by the Confraternity of St. Joseph.
San Ruffino Church
In 944 the "ecclesiam san Rufini positiam in loco Ventuso" was named.
Church of Iano
The church is dedicated to the Assumption of the Virgin. The facade has a sloping roof with pilaster strips in the corners and upper pediment.
Church of Pratissolo
Mentioned in a document of 1288 as being under the governance of the parish church of Fogliano, in the early 1500s it was joined to the Consortium of the Priests of Scandiano.
Church of St. John the Baptist
The church of St. John the Baptist is situated on the right bank of the Tresinaro river, behind the moat of the old castle.
Church of Ventoso
Situated a short distance from the Torricella castle, the church is dedicated to Our Lady of the Assumption and dates to the year 912, mentioned in an act by Berengario.
Church of San Giacomo Maggiore
The church dedicated to San Giacomo Maggiore was first mentioned in 1302 as one of the chapels dependent on the Parish Church of Castellarano.
Church of Fellegara
The original layout of the church of San Savino dates to the early 16th century.
Casa Spallanzani
The most impressive façade on Via Magati is the birthplace of Lazzaro Spallanzani, known as Casa Spallanzani.
Palazzo Municipale
The original urban establishment dates back to the XVI century. The present layout results from a building intervention that ended in 1912.

Document Actions