Santa Croce arch

The door is at the end of via Roma, its building ended during the governance of podestà Guido Lambertini from Bologna (en XII century)

Address and contacts

Via Roma - 42121 Reggio nell'Emilia
Via Roma - Facebook

How to get there

The arch is in the town centre at the end of Via Roma. See the map above.

Historical notes

In 1858 began the restoration of the door. Also Duke Francesco V d'Este concurred to the works' expenses , with the sum of L.15.000. Precisely for this donation, the coat of arms upon the door, and affix , are named and dedicated to to the Duke, with the eagle symbol of the Este family.